RESPONSABLE FOR THE MANAGEMENT OF
Company: PANORAM HOTEL MANAGEMENT NIF: B-88030440
Address: C/ Cervantes, número 19, Bajo Izquierda 28014 – Madrid (España)
Phone: +34 91 369 48 50
Your Data will be processed by Panoram Hotel Management.
In Panoram Hotel Management we process your data in order to manage the sending of information, whether in the form of informative articles, press releases, notices or similar, in order to provide information about Panoram Hotel Management and those of companies or entities with which we work.
- Respond to queries or requests for information that users can make.
- Provide our services in accordance with the Legal Notice.
- Use them for any other purpose required or permitted by the applicable legislation or for which you have given their consent.
CATEGORIES OF DATA THAT WE MANAGE AND LEGITIMATION FOR THE MANAGEMENT
Panoram Hotel Management manages your identifying data, your contact data and your professional or activity data, based on the legitimate interest we have for the development of our professional activity.
We can also discuss other categories of data that you can provide, always with your consent, such as the type of information you may be interested in receiving from us
In the cases that are so established by law, your data may be communicated to public administrations with competence in the matter.
PRESERVATION OF DATA
We keep the data of all the people we address during the time necessary to develop our professional activities and update them periodically. The maximum term of preservation of data that has not been used or duly updated will be five years.
The rights of those affected with respect to their personal data are as follows.
- Right to be informed of management activities, including the communication of your data to third parties
- Right to request access to your data in order to know what information about you is being processed, with what purpose, where they come from and if they are communicated or if they have been communicated to third parties.
- Right to request the correction of inaccurate personal data that are of concern or to complete any data when incomplete.
- Right to request the deletion of the data that concerns them.
- Right to request the limitation of the processing of your data, in case the accuracy of the data has been questioned or in case the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which is was collected.
- Right to oppose the processing, to be subject to automated individual decisions, including profiling
- Right to totally or partially revoke the consent given for any or all purposes of the management.
For identification purposes, it will be necessary for those affected to send a copy of their respected ID or passport so that the person responsible for the treatment can verify his or her identity.
If the affected party chooses to exercise their rights through a legal representative, it will be necessary for them to identify themselves as such and to prove their representation through a special power of attorney.
The Spanish data protection agency, which is headquartered at Jorge Juan Street, no. 6, of Madrid (28.001) and before which those affected may submit a claim if they deem it appropriate.
For more information we recommend that you visit their website: https://www.aepd.es/.